The BodyBoss Resistance Bands are custom cut made for 32" in length. A user can increase resistance based on height/fitness level by adding additional bands, or by shortening or lengthening the bands at the base. Since the base is designed for multiple band configurations, it’s truly perfect for any user. Check out this quick video guide on how to shorten the bands through the anchor point on the VectorFit base.
Articles in this section
- What comes with the BodyBoss 2.0?
- What are the health benefits of resistance training?
- How many resistance bands do I need to use?
- How much weight is one band equivalent to?
- I exercise frequently. Will this product challenge me?
- I’m a beginner. Can I still use this home gym?
- I’m short/tall. Will these resistance bands still work for me?
- How heavy is the BodyBoss 2.0?
- Does the BodyBoss 2.0 have a weight limit?
- What are the dimensions of the VectorFit base?