Yes, one of the great benefits of the BodyBoss 2.0 is that you can adjust the resistance to meet your level of fitness and workout at your level without risking an injury. We recommend starting your workouts with one set of resistance bands if you are a beginner. You can adjust your band settings and add an extra pair of resistance bands as you build up your level of activity and get stronger.
Articles in this section
- What comes with the BodyBoss 2.0?
- What are the health benefits of resistance training?
- How many resistance bands do I need to use?
- How much weight is one band equivalent to?
- I exercise frequently. Will this product challenge me?
- I’m a beginner. Can I still use this home gym?
- I’m short/tall. Will these resistance bands still work for me?
- How heavy is the BodyBoss 2.0?
- Does the BodyBoss 2.0 have a weight limit?
- What are the dimensions of the VectorFit base?