The number of bands needed is determined by the amount of resistance you want to achieve. The less bands you use the less resistance. You can easily place up to 3 bands on either side of the bar for exercises such as dead lifts and squats to increase the resistance. If you’re already working out consistently, we recommend starting with our extra band package. You can always come back and purchase an extra set of bands when your strength level increases from workout out.
Articles in this section
- What comes with the BodyBoss 2.0?
- What are the health benefits of resistance training?
- How many resistance bands do I need to use?
- How much weight is one band equivalent to?
- I exercise frequently. Will this product challenge me?
- I’m a beginner. Can I still use this home gym?
- I’m short/tall. Will these resistance bands still work for me?
- How heavy is the BodyBoss 2.0?
- Does the BodyBoss 2.0 have a weight limit?
- What are the dimensions of the VectorFit base?