Group Sessions and Workout Library videos may freeze if your network bandwidth is low. The minimum speed required is 1 Mbps with low latency. We recommend testing your local network speed with a tool like Speedtest.
Articles in this section
- I am not receiving emails
- What is the latency message I am receiving on a Live Sessions?
- Can I get SMS notifications to remind me of my booked sessions?
- Can I stop SMS notifications?
- How can I improve my video and audio quality?
- Why does the video keep freezing?
- How come the sound on the video, Group Session or Personal Training is so low?
- What if I can't get a connection to the Group Session or Personal Training session?
- I signed up with google and now can’t login with my email.
- I signed up with twitter and now can’t login with my email.