Main Muscle: Quads, Hamstrings, Core
- Feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart (or comfortable position). Turn toes slightly outward.
- Place resistance bar across back, keep back tight and shoulder blades pinched together
- Tighten core and sink down in squat position (think sitting back into a chair) with majority of weight in your heels.
- Lower until upper legs are parallel to the ground. Keep chest up, knees aligned with direction of toes and not moving beyond toes.
- Hold position for desired time.