Main Muscle: Full Body (Main: Quads, Biceps)
- Holding a handle per hand, keep core tight. Step one foot back and keep other stationary on platform.
- Keeping torso upright, lower upper body until upper front leg is parallel to ground. Inhale as you lower. Do not let front knee move forward beyond toes.
- Push up through front foot heel until leg is almost fully extended (front knee will be slightly bent).
- At top of position, keep upper arms stationary and curl handles up until shoulder length. Exhale as you curl up.
- Lower into lunge and lower handles.